Ruhi had tagged me long back…. Finally writing the answers now….
List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will. Don’t say who they are:-
- Thanks for coming into my life. You taught me things, nothing or no-one ever could have ever taught.
- I have never been jealous of you. Nor do I hate your success. I am as happy for you, as you yourself are.
- It was good knowing you, though I would have been better had I known the reason you drifted away.
- I respect you a lot as a person and you are the best thing to have ever happened to me.
- I always respected you. Somehow, over a period of time, you made sure that the respect went down, to the extent, I almost regret having met you.
Five Things I’d Love To Do Before I Die:-
- Buy a Jet and gift it to my dad.
- Climb out of a flying Aeroplane in a parachute and maybe some day fly a plane (ooooooo, I would love that!)
- Build a hospital and name it after my mom and dad.
- Travel to the space and stay there for a month or maybe visit another planet.
- Own a HUGE personal library with original books that I have read (including my school textbooks and notes, which I have preserved) and Movie CDs, DVDs and even old Video Tapes and Cassettes.
Five Things I will not do even if it kills me:-
- Drink any kind of alcohol, not even taste! (Yes, Beer and Wine also fall into that category)
- Smoke (I cant stand it! – To be caught in a room full of smokers would be a nightmare!)
- Do drugs (No intention of suicide)
- Wear a boot (I hate them or rather they hate me!)
- Let a rapist free (I consider rape as the most gruesome crime)
Five Things I do when I’m away from the public:-
- Make weird faces in front of the mirror and laugh.
- Write my personal diary.
Five favorite Sentences/Quotes (Sorry, m adding a few more… There are just too many to chose from):-
- I am going to make an offer you can not refuse (source: Don Corleone in The Godfather)
- Someone somewhere is made for you (source: Dil To Pagal Hai)
- Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country (source: John F Kennedy)
- Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction. (source: Albert Einstein)
- Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing. (source: Albert Einstein)
- Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal. (source: Albert Einstein)
- I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. (source: Albert Einstein)
- The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed. (source: Albert Einstein)
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts. (source: Albert Einstein)
- God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically. (source: Albert Einstein)
Five Things I’ll make you wish you didn’t do, if you did:-
- Insult my parents or sis.
- Insult my country.
- Insult my friends.
- Insult my Alma Maters.
- Read my personal diary.
I tag all those people who read this and would like to answer these questions!