Its always interesting to note the things that make your day or rather make you feel good! It may differ from person to person, as we are all so different from each other with varying aspirations and desires!
I tried to list down things that make my day:
- Meeting important people in my life. If meeting is not possible, then at least talking to them on the phone is enough to lift my spirits.
- Waking up early. Since that is a near impossible deed as far as I am concerned, It really peps me up if I end up waking early one day. I am so consumed by a sense of achievement that it manages to keep me happy throughout the day!🙂
- A good deed done. Helping out someone, in any way possible has the potential of making me happy!
- An unexpected gift or a compliment – I guess this one works for most of us🙂
- A heart-felt conversation with someone dear. Genuine heart-to-heart talks always make me feel lighter towards the end.
- An hour long dance session – dancing is always thereupatic. Works wonders for me!🙂
- A good game of either TT or Squash or for that matter any card game.
- A good meal – I would ideally like to eat with people I care for. But, if thats not happening, then a good meal with a favorite novel or a favorite sitcom (read FRIENDS or HIMYM) on television is more than welcome🙂
- Any kind of good news coming from any corner of the world. It always feels good to see people around you happy!🙂
- A patch-up session with an old friend!
What are the things that make your day???