Unsungpsalm tagged me to it and absolutely threatened me to do this tag😛
So, here you go🙂
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Depends. If he is genuinely sorry for having done that, I would forgive him.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Flying my own spaceship to the moon with Noobie😀
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
ummmm… nice one🙂 People who steal from the poor and keep filling their pockets!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Ill decide when I get them🙂
5. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone you love. Thats the best feeling in the world🙂 If any one is missing, it is sad😦
6. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Aaaah!!! God sent him to me… just in time😀
7. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Let him go and pray for all good things for him!
8. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Being single was fun and so it being in a relationship🙂 I am glad to have been single when I was, and committed when I am🙂
9. What takes you down the fastest?
The people I love have the ability to do that. Even a well-meant remark sometimes does the work!
10. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
That a question you should ask God, not me!!
11. What’s your fear?
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
An emotional and sensitive person
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Look at my laptop these days🙂
15. Would you give all in a relationship?
16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I would surely forgive if forgiveness is sought, but may not forget.