Samy tagged me to do this tag.
So, here I go
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4…
A: The book is “Above Average” by Amitabha Bagchi.
The second time Kartik and I met, it had been on the train to Bombay.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
A: A cup of hot Teh-Masala (which is Masala Tea. Teh is the only kind of tea you can find in regular shops in Singapore)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A: Jab We Met (Last night)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
A: 4:40 PM
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
A: 4:35 PM
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A: The slight humming of the Air Con.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A: Today morning when I went to work.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
A: Another blog.
9. What are you wearing?
A: Jeans and a semi-formal shirt
10. When did you last laugh?
A: Last night
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A: All blank with some random notices
12. Seen anything weird lately?
A: Last night when Noobie and I were going to drop a friend. We were in the lift and the lift stopped at some floor. There were two girls standing outside, in a rather weird pose. Let me not be too explicit😛
13. What do you think of this quiz?
A: Rather silly. I had the feeling I was doing one of those silly quizzes on FB.
14. What is the last film you saw?
A: In theatre: Life Partner
On TV: Jab We Met
On laptop: Love Khichdi
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A: An orphanage in a dilapidated state and turn it into something the kids that call, their home!
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
A: I am not good at making/keeping friends. I consider that a serious handicap.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A: Bias of any kind – be it gender or religious or color or caste
18. Do you like to Dance?
A: Love it🙂
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A: Double D-Huh!!
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A: I am right now. But not here for long🙂
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I want the same set of parents and relatives in all my lives😀 And please send me back again. I love it there!😀