Raj Kumar Santoshi has striked once more!!
The movie is all about the president of Happy Club, called Prem, played by Ranbir Kapoor. He is a happy-go-lucky chap whose prime motive is to make people happy!! The movie is about the love story of Prem and Jenny, an orphaned girl played by Katrina Kaif.
- The best part about the movie are its comedy scenes. After a long time, we have a movie that can boast of fresh and clean comedy!! It was missing from the Bollywood scene for a while!
- Excellent performances by Ranbir Kapoor and the rest of the cast. Ranbir is a revelation, If he played the role of a sensitive, useless guy in Wake up Sid with ease, he cruises through this one with perfect elan! His comic timing is so good, he can match up to some veteran comedians with surprising ease!!
- Excellent music by Pritam. The songs are fresh and catch up with the audience. I remember people clapping in some songs :)
- Brilliant choreography. I specially loved the rocking steps of Prem ki Naiyya by Ahmed Khan
- Crackling direction! Rajkumar Santoshi is a pro at comedy. He shud make more of these🙂
- Comedy scenes are interspersed by emotional scenes, which can get too much to handle after a while… Slowly you realise that you are laughing on the emotional scenes as well!!😛
I strongly recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good laugh🙂🙂