- Rice Noodles (2 cups boiled)
- Coarsely crushed roasted peanuts (Half a cup)
- Spring onions (for garnishing)
- Vegetables of your choice (Broccoli, Bell Peppers)
- Soya Sauce
- Tomato Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 small lemon
Cooking time 30 minutes
Serves 2 people
The best thing I like about Pad Thai is that it is one dish that is a hit with both adults and kids. The flavor is mild enough for kids and can be spiced up with little bit of dry chilli flakes).
- Boil rice noodles. Doss them in some olive oil and keep them aside.
- Put 1 tsp oil in a wok and add minced garlic and onions. Saute until brown.
- Add all cut vegetables and saute until soft.
- Add noodles, soya sauce, chilli sauce and lemon
- Add 2 tsp brown sugar and crushed groundnuts
- Mix well
- Garnish with spring onions, coriander and roasted groundnuts
- Serve hot
Inspiration for this recipe is Sea Food Pad Thai by Sanjeev Kapoor. You can watch it here:
Let me know how you found it🙂